Give A Costume, Grow A Dream
'WEEN DREAM gives costumes to kids from all over America who are faced with unique challenges, including those with special needs, physical and/or mental disabilities, homeless children, kids living in poverty or at shelters, children with serious medical issues, kids in the foster care system and kids who have experienced a recent trauma or natural disaster.
5 Ways I Can Make My Scream Count
1. Donate a BRAND NEW costume(s) purchased from the House Of Hauntz. Email us below for more information on how to do this.
2. If you would like to donate a gently used costume that you no longer need, follow 'Weendream's Costume Donation Instructions.
3. Make a one time monetary donation by clicking the PayPal Donation Button below. All donations go directly to helping 'WEEN DREAM accomplish its mission of providing free Halloween costumes to children in need. In addition to the cost of purchasing new costumes, 'WEEN DREAM's expenses include year-round rental space, insurance, shipping costumes to kids in need, website, printing flyers, brochures and materials for storing donated costumes until they are matched to a child. 'WEEN DREAM is recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) public charity.
If you need to mail a check donation, you can do so directly to 'Weendream by clicking here for further instruction: Mail A Check.
4. Sponsor a child's 2022 Halloween costume: Click here to learn more: 2020 Pumpkin Patch.
5. Donate Supplies To Help 'Ween Dream Store And Ship Donated Costumes: Amazon Wishlist.
For more information on other ways to help or apply to get a free 'Weendream costume for your child, click FAQ's.
*If you would like a receipt for your donation to 'WEEN DREAM, please email email@example.com. For tax purposes, a costume donation is valued at $15 for a complete costume in "gently used" or new condition.